Wednesday 10 January 2018

Post production- magazine mood board

I focused on the company 'Empire' as they are a movie magazine. They are incredibly popular and have many different front covers that will give me inspiration. I will take into consideration; the colour scheme they use and the positioning of the text. I will also consider how they write certain things, the font sizing and buzz words. I have noticed that they use the films font for the title of the film, so I will have to carefully consider what my films font will be. The tag lines are at the very top of the page and often in capitals. In addition, the masthead is often obstructed slightly by the main image. 
Image result for empire magazineImage result for empire magazineImage result for empire magazineImage result for empire magazineImage result for empire magazineImage result for empire magazineImage result for empire magazineRelated image

Empire often focuses on action films, I could not find many front covers that were promoting a romance film, I must be careful and consider my target audience when creating this magazine front cover. To create my front cover I will focus mainly on the layout and colour schemes used. The colours they use often relate to the film as well as the film genre. There images are very strong and powerful, they are of a high definition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final film trailer