Wednesday 10 January 2018

Post production- poster mood board

I plan to make a landscape poster as I have decided the image I wish to use but also feel that its different to what people often use. I have looked at a number of romance posters and focused on the font as it often indicates immediately to the audience what type of film it will be. The fact that our film is a romance but also shows something unexpected, I need to take it in to consideration and ensure I get that across in my poster. Most of the posters have used a white, black and blue colour scheme. I think the colours work well together and also stand out, giving the audience the necessary information. 

I have noticed that the layout of a poster is similar in most of them. The landscape posters have positioned the text to one side, they have also altered the sizing of certain words to make them more dominant. There is minimal text on posters, they simply just show the most important information. All the images have quite bold colours and the two lovers are the main focus of the image. Often water is seen in some sort of form which can perhaps hold some significance. There is warmth in the images or warmth from the characters which I will consider to achieve. I will consider brightening the characters to make them the main feature.
Image result for romance film posterImage result for romance film posterImage result for romance film posterImage result for romance film poster
Image result for romance film posterImage result for romance film posterImage result for romance film poster




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final film trailer