Monday 30 April 2018

Post production- ancillary magazine front cover improved

After receiving feedback, i decided to change the main image to appeal better to the target audience. I did keep the colour scheme because i thought the colours worked well and stood out. I did increase the main images saturation to add warmth. I also reduced the amount of text on the cover, in order to show the characters more. 

The main image clearly shows to individuals as a couple, which fits the target audience better. The font used is more typical of a magazine.
After revisiting my magazine front cover, i noticed that it did not quite fit the typical conventions of a magazine. The font needed changing slightly as did the colour scheme. I found that some font was lost in the image, so i added black boxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final film trailer