Thursday 21 September 2017

Introducing our main task

Brief:
A short film in its entirety, lasting approximately five minutes, which may be live action or animated or a combination of both, together with two of the following three options:

  • a poster for the film
  • a radio trailer for the film
  • a film magazine review page featuring the film
This is the brief Sophie and I have chosen to do from the OCR specification. It consists of a short film alongside with these two option below:

Why have we chosen to do a short film?
In year 12 we created a short film and after a long discussion we decided to create another one this year. We would like to explore the chosen media further as along the way we discovered a number of difficulties. We want to create a much higher standard product this year and focus more on mise-en-scene, camerawork and sound. We both have learnt a number of new techniques which we hope to include in this years task. Year 12 taught me a lot, and enabled me to develop my media skills. I had never used Premiere pro before and I could further my skills on Photoshop. This year, i hope to improve my skills even further by creating a magazine review page and a poster. 

What are the two options we have chosen to do?
Sophie and I have decided to make a poster as well as a magazine review page in which our film will feature. I feel as though these two options will help me progress my Photoshopping skills and enable me to show my creativity. Sophie and I previously used Photoshop and both struggled, we feel this year we need to challenge ourselves. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final film trailer